Four Seasons Boston Wedding Photographer :: Amanda + Joseph

Friday, September 2, 2011

What a terrible blogger I've been. No posts all week. I do have a number of excuses...mostly that a giant tree came crashing down destroying our deck and leaving us without power on Sunday which was a bit of a pain...and then I had a very exciting photoshoot for Seacoast Weddings on Monday (8 teams of photographers, bakers, stationers, florists etc - only 5 will be chosen for the magazine but it was super fun regardless)...and then it was off to New York for an engagement shoot...and the dog ate my homework. Anyhoo - I'm working like crazy to edit all the fabulous weddings and engagement shoots I'm sitting on so without further ado, here is part II of Amanda & Joe's beautiful wedding at the Four Seasons Boston.

If you missed part I you can find it **here**, so Joe & Amanda are now Mr & Mrs Colella and we're doing relaxed wedding pictures in the Boston Public Gardens (remember you need a permit to take pictures here!)






The staircase of the Four Seasons Boston is great for wedding photographs:




The newlyweds are announced, everyone should have as much fun dancing as these two!




Toasts from the dads, blessings and more toast! Then Joe had a surprise for Amanda - a skype call with her best friend who had to miss the wedding as he's serving in Afghanistan.




Cake time. And this being the Four Seasons Boston, not just cake! How about an individual fruit smoothie shooter? Or a tiny ice cream cookie sandwich? Mmmm mmm mmm



I'm a big fan of nighttime pictures if you want to give me 15 minutes....note that we have a VERY narrow window of time for that awesome twilight sky (it's helpful to tell your venue that you'd like me to eat at the same time as you do so we're free to head out)


Love the reflections of the lights in the Public Gardens. I think Amanda looks very princess like here. So pretty!!!!


And time to partay.....


Oh go one then, one more. Did you check out the photobooth pictures **here**?