Happy Anniversary to me and Mr. Haydock...


Photography by Wynn Las Vegas
Photography by Wynn Las Vegas

It's our first wedding anniversary - yay! - so I thought I'd share some wedding photos NOT taken by me. The first two above are at the Wynn Las Vegas where we got married. Everything was just perfect, our wedding consultant Sunnie made the whole planning process a breeze, the Wynn photographers were outstanding, we had a great time with our families - I wouldn't change a thing!

Photography by Daniel Doke (www.dandoke.com)

And then I thought it would be fun to get to wear my wedding dress again so we had a big party in December at Atkinson Resort & Country Club back in NH. We had a ton of fun with friends, a phenomenal wedding band Shine, great food (Nicolette & Rachel at Atkinson were so great to work with) and to top it all off, another AMAZING photographer, Dan Doke. Dan is just a genius photographer - he is so friendly and fun (and he's photographed Presidential Inaugural balls!) and had everyone laughing for great photographs. Dan convinced us to head outside in the freezing cold and it was worth it for the stunning picture he took above.

Some of my friends thought it was crazy to have 2 photographers (one for Vegas, one for the part at Atkinson) but I would totally do it the same again - after the martini ice bar had melted, the music had stopped playing, the candles had burnt down - we have all of these beautiful photographs to remember everything for the rest of our lives....

No comments