Leaving Las Vegas....



I'm a member of WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) and was super excited to attend part of the annual meeting in Las Vegas. Highlights have to be picking up a ever-so-cute Shootsac by Jessica Clare (you'll see me using it to tote my lenses, flashes, CF cards for the 2009 wedding season in style), listening to Cherie Steinberg Cote talk about her photography, checking out some stunning new album vendors including fine handmade Cypress albums plus got to visit the Mothership:



The meeting was in Las Vegas and so we stayed at Wynn Las Vegas (where Mr H and I got married two years ago), here's the view from our room:



And we stayed after the meeting to enjoy some amazing food and great shows (loved KA at MGM, La Reve at Wynn was pretty cool too). I tried a little Blackjack but just can't add up the cards fast enough plus I think rules are meant to be broken so I'm not so keen on having to hit on a 16 which frustrates Mr. H no end. Here we are at L'atelier Joel Robuchon for dinner - I'm very into oversized jewelry at the moment...

No comments