Lynn & Eric

Exactly two months from today, Lynn & Eric will become Mr & Mrs Paris at Harris' Pelham Inn, NH. I had the pleasure of hanging out with them recently for their lifestyle shoot and was stoked that they decided to really reflect their life together by bringing along their two little dogs.



Lynn & Eric met a while back when Eric moved to the area and they've been engaged for quite a while now. Meeting them, you'd think they'd maybe just had their first date yesterday as they totally have that new glowy love thing going on!



I am loving the way Lynn is looking at Eric in this one - plus I'm a fiend for a little sun flare.



See what I mean about the first-date style romance? There should be more dipping going on in this world. Loving how gently Eric is holding Lynn in this shot...



Eric & Lynn, I'm bummed that the dogs won't be part of the wedding party but so happy I'll get to photograph your big day! Your online gallery will be following very shortly...!

No comments