Preview :: Newburyport Engagament Pictures :: Neeta + Rich

Downloading images from a great engagement photo shoot in Newburyport and this one caught my eye, check back in a few weeks to see more of Neeta & Rich - and find out how they met and more about their relationship (let's just say it involves ballroom dancing, hot cider, secret databases, Disney videos, rowboats on the Charles river and a pet Liger):

By the way, Neeta is actually very petite but I had her stand on a step behind Rich. So if you're a friend of theirs, don't be worried that Neeta has suddenly grown a foot or that Rich has shrunk :)

6 comments

  1. My gosh, Leah, I'm in shock!!! I think this is the best photo EVER taken of me and Rich!!! Now I *really* can't wait to see the rest of them! You are a genius!!!!!!! Love, Neeta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho do you get the lights like that in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I happen to know that these two are gorgeous in real life--this photo actually does them justice. %) I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be shy now people - feel free to leave your names so we can say hello!

    The lights are nice and blurry in the background because I used my lovely Nikon 70-200mm lens with a wide open aperture of 2.8mm. This gives me nice crisp subjects (focusing/refocusing on the eyes in between every shot)with a beautifully blurred background including those cute little lights)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leah! I was curious, did you post process this picture? I can't imagine how you had time since you posted same day, but skin looks so smooth and everything else is so sharp. Just curious! PS. Still in love with the picture 24 hrs later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Neeta - just the usual contrast, tone, white balance adjustments and then a little noise reduction for a more creamy look (erasing back off the eyes). Resizing and sharpening for web. No crazy airbrushing or anything. Having cute subjects in love definitely helps - Leah

    ReplyDelete