Would you look at that - I'm rated on Wedding Wire

Wedding Wire is a rather useful site and part of the Martha Stewart Wedding Network. You can check out vendor reviews and they have lovely inspiration boards too. I just got a note that I can put this little badge on my site so you can click and read reviews about me (which thanks to my awesome clients are all very lovely)



And....if I get more reviews then I get a badge that sparkles....so if I've photographed your wedding, I'd love it if you'd pop over to the Wedding Wire website using this link and add your feedback:



The nice folks at Wedding Wire would also like as many reviews as possible so if you review 5 wedding vendors (easy! photographer, florist, venue, dress, stationary, hair and make up) you get a choice of a free gift including a nice canvas print...

1 comment

  1. I checked most of my vendors on weddingwire, it is a great resource. And I saw some nice reviews for you before we booked! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete