Groveland Fairways :: Groveland, MA Wedding Photographer :: Lori + Kris (Part III)

Hello! Did you have a nice weekend? I did :) It was a rare wedding-free weekend so Paul and I went on a little road trip to Maine that involved seafood, outlet shopping, buying some art and bringing home some lobsters.

Anyway, for your viewing delight today I give you some relaxed family and wedding party pictures at Groveland Fairways, a beautiful wedding venue in Groveland, MA just north of Boston. I was thinking about skipping straight to the super-fun reception but Lori & Kris's wedding was very much about celebrating with their families and friends plus I have a soft spot for grandparents :)

I think we'll start with Kris and his groomsmen rocking out the hats:


Stunning bride, beautiful bridesmaids and amazing flowers by Michele Bernard:


Family pictures are so important at a wedding; it's the one time that everyone is together and looking their best and it's great to document for future generations. I like to work with each couple to figure out the groups and combinations they really need to keep everything quick and painless but to come up with relaxed family pictures that are totally frame-worthy:





What's that? You'd like to see more of the wedding party?


And that's it for today! Coming up tomorrow we have the photographs of Lori & Kris's wedding reception at Groveland Fairways and then the week will be filled with a candy-themed pre-wedding shoot, the amazing wedding of Stephanie & Tim, a beach engagement shoot and a teeny tiny baby session. How exciting!

Want more?
Share this post on facebook: Share
Here's my website: http://www.leahhaydock.com/
Be my friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leahhaydock
Keep up with the tweets on twitter: http://twitter.com/leahhaydock
Or just email me: leah@leahhaydock.com

1 comment

  1. Seriously <3 the one of the bridal party sitting on the steps! All hired models right?

    ReplyDelete