Happy :)

I have the best wedding clients ever. It's official.

I had an awesome client meeting via skype on Sunday with George & Cheryl - even though we were talking through the interwebs it felt super relaxed and fun. So I was super happy when George emailed me the next day to say they'd like to book me for their August 2012 wedding. And being a photographer himself, he'd taken a picture of the note that Cheryl had written whilst we were skyping. Makes me smile. George & Cheryl - I like you too ;)

Photo: George Welch. Check out George's blog **here**, I just clicked on the link to check I posted it correctly and George has just blogged about our "meeting" - yay!

I was catching up on email yesterday and got a super funny email from one of my lovely 2011 brides. I think she's trying to challenge me for the most smiley faces and exclamation marks. And then the email finished with this. Awesome!
THHHANNKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! We seriously have the BESTESTESTEST photog EVER!!!
Talk to you soon!! :-)


And then my mail arrived and one of my clients from a boudoir session last week had sent me this little thank you card:


Sometimes I wonder how I even get to call it work when it's this much fun :) Happy Friday!

3 comments

  1. Awww this post makes me smile. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, that's so cute! I agree with all sentiments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet and well deserved! I'm STILL looking for a reason for you to take some pictures for me! :)

    ReplyDelete