Hampton NH Engagament Pictures :: Fuller Gardens :: Cheryl + George

It's a cloudy day up here in Maine on our sort-of vacation (I say sort of as Paul has lots of conference calls and I have lots of editing) but we had an afternoon of golf and beers yesterday so it's all good. I'm finishing up part II of Amanda and Joe's wedding so I thought I'd share a little engagement shoot with you in the meantime.

I first "met" George and Cheryl over skype as I was on vacation in Florida, we had a great conversation about their 2012 wedding and I hung up thinking "I really like them." Luckily they liked me back (check out the awesome post on George's blog **here**) and so a few weeks ago we met up to take their engagement pictures at Fuller Gardens in Hampton, NH. As I drove there I felt extra nervous, because not only is George the groom but he's also a very talented wedding photographer himself!

We met at Fuller Gardens in Hampton, NH and caught the last hour before a torrential rainstorm arrived. It's absolutely beautiful and was a place that George and Cheryl visited on one of their early dates (after Cheryl had the usually non-drinking George over to visit and got him drunk on two glasses of red wine :)


We pootled around the gardens:


Interesting sculpture:



Fun fact: George & Cheryl have a cat called Leah. I was a little disappointed they didn't bring her to the shoot.


Cheryl kept telling me that she hates having her photo taken. I don't know why:





George & Cheryl - thank you for being so fun to hang out with! I hope you like this little preview! Your full gallery will be along shortly and I cannot wait until your wedding - are you sure you can't bring Leah the cat?

No comments