Northshore Engagement PIctures on the beach :: Liz + Tim

A week from Saturday Liz & Tim will get be getting married at Tower Hill Botanic Garden which is one of my favorite wedding venues. Make sure to like my official photography facebook page to see some early preview pictures after the wedding! We perviously did a little mini shoot in Boston for some save the date images and then a week or so ago we met up at the beach for more!

Liz and Tim are true high school sweethearts, their last names both begin with S so they used to sit next to one another in French class. Tres jolie!


Tim and Liz may have been practicing for their first dance, I now have high expectations :)


This was one of my favorites from the afternoon:


Of course the best thing about an afternoon on the beach is sandy feet:


It was remarkably cold when we got to the beach and so we were fooling around with a blanket for some cozy pictures. I totally made Liz and Tim stand like this, I think it's cute...


Lots of laughing:


And an occasional quiet moment:


In the midst of all of the fall weddings I'm trying to squeeze in some engagement sessions for my 2012 couples and choosing a location can have some couples worried. If there's a certain place that has meaning to you both then I'm all for shooting there but I can make pretty pictures anywhere as long as I have some nice light. Some of my favorite engagement pictures have been in garage entrances, rundown alleyways or like this one below in a parking lot :)

Liz & Tim - 9 days!!!! Can't wait!!!!

No comments