Renaissance Golf Club Wedding Photographer :: Haverhill, MA :: Stephanie + Mike

Renaissance Golf Club in Haverhill is a beautiful wedding venue north of Boston and I've wanted to photograph a wedding there for a while. So much so that even though I'd decided to take the month of August as vacation when Stephanie & Mike contacted me about their wedding at Renaissance I was all over it.

But I'm getting ahead of myself, how about some getting ready and detail pictures:



When I arrived at Stephanie's parents home the girls were still out getting their hair and make up done. I hung out with Stephanie's dad for a while and then figured I may as well get back in the car and track down the girls to the salon :)


Loving the wedding jewelry and colorful flowers:



I'd maybe name this one "Happy Anticipation":


Adore the color of the bridesmaid dresses - aqua? turquoise? I'm sure it has a name:


So then we're at St Margaret's Church in Burlington, MA:



Best little flower girl and ringbearer :)




Pastor Austin Flemming opened the wedding ceremony by saying that he'd seen Stephanie's facebook update about how excited she was to marry Mike:




And by the power vested in me by the state of my blog, I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride:


Married!!!


Receiving line - much hugging and kissing..


Wedding party pictures before we head over to Renaissance Golf Club in Haverhill, MA for the amazing wedding reception!!!!

No comments