Renaissance Golf Club Wedding Photographer :: Haverhill, MA :: Stephanie + Mike (Part II)

Yesterday we had Stephanie & Mike's wedding ceremony at St Margaret's Church in Burlington, MA and today we're at the beautiful Renaissance Golf Club in Haverhill, MA for the pictures of their wedding reception.

Did I mention that Renaissance is just 10 minutes from home for me? You should TOTALLY get in touch with me if you're looking for a wedding photographer ;)


We arrived just before cocktail hour began to take some couples portraits and formals. On a scale of 1-10 how happy do you think Stephanie & Mike are:




Relaxed but totally mantel-worthy family pictures:


Here's Mike and the guys:


And Stephanie and the girls. I am loving this color!


Pictures of Stephanie & Mike, the beautiful grounds of Renaissance and some yummy light:



Nothing like a grand entrance and a little air guitar serenade before the first dance and toasts:



And a shout out to Mike's awesome best man who managed to work in the "wolfpack" quote from The Hangover into his brilliant speech!

Mmmm. Cake. See the bottom left image for how seriously Mike is taking the feeding of cake to his new wife ;)



It's always nice to find 10 minutes to sneak outside for some night time pictures. Although I can tell you that I ended up with 18 mosquito bites to get this one:


Happy Parent Dances and I have a soft spot for this picture of Stephanie and her grandfather as I would have given anything to be able to dance with mine at our wedding:



In 2011 I've seen a lot of candy bars and they're always SO popular with guests. Who doesn't like to head home with a little bag of candy to enjoy? I may have eaten a York Peppermint Patty myself :)


The dancefloor was well and truly opened and Renaissance was rocking!


One last one! Congratulations to Stephanie & Mike! It was fabulous to see how happy you both were and how much FUN you had on your wedding day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

No comments