Newburyport Engagement Pictures in the Fall :: Beth + Frank

Meet Beth and Frank:


Beth and Frank went to the same school and the same church. Frank remembers exactly what Beth was wearing the first time he saw her. I asked him if he made some big move and he confessed that he may have sat a little closer to her ;)


Their wedding is next August in Rockport and we'll be doing a full engagement session in the spring but Beth and Frank needed a few pictures for save the dates so we added a mini session which basically consisted of wandering around Newburyport looking for some nice light:


Frank missed our initial meeting due to work so this was the first time I'd met him. It was an absolute pleasure to see him and Beth together, talking about their relationship over the years including time in Hawaii, the occasional break up and how one day Frank had a (very smart) epiphany that Beth was the one. Good job Frank :)


Giggling in the grass. Why not?


We timed it just right to take advantage of the twinkly lights galore in Newburyport:


It's OK, they're almost married ;)


Beth and Frank - I had so much fun chatting with you both and you were so easy to photograph! I hope you enjoyed the preview pictures and I'm looking forward to the spring shoot!

1 comment

  1. These actually made me cry a lot - the good way.
    GAH! I love youz so much! I'm SO EXCITED for you both and Beth - you look just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete