Turner Hill Wedding Photographer :: Best North Shore Wedding Venue :: Cathy + Brian (Part II)

Bon Soir. This evening we are mostly at Turner Hill Mansion & Golf Course in Ipswich, MA and in my opinion it's probably the best wedding venue on the north shore of Boston. We had a little block of time before the sun went down and the guests arrived for cocktail hour so it was time for couples portraits:



I like to take a low-ket role at this time of day but as Cathy was putting on a tiny bit more lipgloss I asked Brian how he felt as he was saying his wedding vows:


Turner Hill has the most BEAUTIFUL grounds. I could have shot here for hours:


A boat of shrimp? Yes please!


Why don't you sit for a while?


Cathy's beloved nephew with his new Uncle Brian:


I loved how Cathy and Brian took the beautiful space of the Turner Hill Mansion and made it their own including a Euchre room!


Guest favors of home-made fudge in beautiful gold-wrap boxes:


Cake and table pictures:


Then it was straight into the first dance as newlyweds for Cathy and Brian. These pictures kill me!




Excellent blessing and toasts:



Cathy celebrated her maiden name with these yummy soda bottles:


You'd like to see more? Sure! More Jones soda in all sorts of flavors and lot of delicious pastries and chocolate covered strawberries from Eat Cake in Newburyport:


C-zone music for the win! Packed dancefloor!


One last picture:


Cathy & Brian - I think I can safely saw yours was the wedding with the most emotion ever. Please keep going out for ice cream sundaes and being incredibly happy in one another's company! Thank you for choosing me as your wedding photographer - it was an honor and a pleasure! Leah

Pin It

No comments