Engagement Pictures at Church Landing :: The Inn at Mill Falls Wedding Photographer :: Heather + Justin

9 days have passed since I drove up to the beautiful town of Meredith, NH for a mini engagement shoot with Heather and Justin and I think they're about to explode in anticipation of seeing their images so I'll interrupt the wedding blogging to give them a sneak peek :)

A mini engagement shoot is perfect in the winter months when it's cold and bare outside but you need just a few pictures for a save the date or your wedding website. It's a sort of "10 pictures in 10 minutes" kind of deal although inevitably I'm having so much fun that it ends up being longer than 10 minutes and more than 10 pictures :)

Heather and Justin were at college together and had a mutual friend. Jason may have encouraged the friend to bring Heather out so he'd get to know her...


Justin said the very first time he saw Heather he thought she was so beautiful..


There was much laughing which I personally think is always a good sign :)


And maybe just a little kissing:


I like to leave room for save the date information, I think this would make an awesome save the date postcard:


One last picture as the sun was starting to set:


Heather & Justin - super fun! I hope you like this little preview! Can't wait for your full shoot in the Spring and especially excited about your wedding...less than 1 year to go :)

And if you stumbled across this post looking for a wedding photographer for Church Landing, check out this post **here** when I photographed Catherine & Rob's wedding last October

No comments