Wedding at St Leonard Church + Mamma Maria, North End Boston :: Malinda + Danny (Part III)

We've had two blog posts already and we're not even at church yet! If you missed getting ready and details you'll find it all **here** and then the first look **here**

The ceremony was held in Boston's oldest church right in the heart of the North End, St Leonard's Sacred Heart Italian Church:


You know me, chatter, chatter, chatter - however I think I'll let the ceremony pictures speak for themselves :)



I will just mention that I may have crawled inside a Christmas tree for this one:




I love Danny's grin here, he's all "Look at my wife!"


We pootled around the waterfront for maybe 15 minutes, it was a quite chilly ;)




And then hopped back in the antique car to make our way to the wedding reception at Mamma Maria in Boston's North End:


The room was BEAUTIFUL, literally teaming with tall and short flower arrangements. From a photography perspective there were some interesting challenges (a dark grey ceiling meant no bounced flash), the narrow corridor down the middle of the tables would be likely blocked by wait staff during the toasts etc but I love me a good challenge :)





Danny and Malinda were announced and then danced their first dance as husband and wife accompanied by the awesome live music of the April Hall Quartet. I should probably formally apologize for literally cuddling up to one of the guitarists to get my dance pictures :)



Heartfelt toasts were followed by cake cutting (love Danny's reaction to finding out the cake was red velvet):




Everyone enjoyed the most delicious Italian food in the North End and then watched touching parent dances:



And that ladies and gentlemen is the end of Malinda & Danny's wedding but they have a lifetime of happiness ahead of them :) Here's one last picture as I was waiting for my car. Look closely....


Coming up in the next week we have some vendor spotlight interviews (remember when I used to do those regularly?!) and then Jane & Wendy's amazing wedding at the Wintergarden. Umm - one of MTV's America's Best Dance Crew to open the dancefloor anyone? Why not click **here** right NOW and hit "LIKE" on my official facebook page to see sneak peeks and find out when the next blog post is up. It beats hitting refresh every hour ;)

1 comment

  1. Stunning Leah!!! I think that shot was WELL worth climbing into a tree for and I LOVE all of their portraits. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete