Featured :: Style Me Pretty :: Boston Wintergarden Wedding

It was just last week that Bridget & Matt's New England Aquarium Wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty so I couldn't believe it when they chose another wedding I had photographed for today's feature on Style Me Pretty Massachusetts. Becky & Duke's wedding was an elegant yet super fun wedding at Seaport Wintergarden and then at Mistral Bistro. Click **here** to see the full post on Style Me Pretty and it would be all kinds of awesome if you leave a comment whilst you're over there :)



Becky selected a brilliant team:
Wedding Photography: Leah Haydock Photography
Wedding Ceremony: Wintergarden in Boston, Massachusetts
Wedding Reception: Mistral in Boston, Massachusetts
Event Planning: Corinthian Events
Floral Design: Winston Flowers
Ceremony Music: Boston String Quartet
A Cappella Performance: Dear Abbeys
Post-Wedding Champagne + Hors d’Oeuvres: Above and Beyond Catering
Calligraphy: Letterings by Liz
Silver Chiavari Chairs: Peterson Party Center
Wedding Dress: L’Elite Bridal
Wedding Shoes: Manolo Blahnik
Custom Dress Hanger: Etsy
Makeup: Meredith Waite of MiniLuxe

That's it from me for today. I saw the Style Me Pretty post when I was on a train from Lucern to Lugano (I'm in Switzerland for the week!) so I've been desperate to get back to post about it!! Happy Wednesday, I'm off for Rosti and a large glass of wine :)

No comments