Harvard Club Boston Wedding Photographer :: Jessica + Jeremiah (Part 1)

I have an AMAZING wedding for you today, well, at least part I of the day (although part II is ready and waiting to go, just saying, so maybe I'll post it this afternoon). I started the day at the Harvard Club Boston (incidentally where I would end the day too) to set up some lights and say hi to the guys who were mostly in a state of undress/ironing/getting dressed. And there were footballs:

This was a day packed full of different locations, Harvard Club > Newbury St > MOH house > Harvard Club > Public Gardens > Old South Church > Harvard Club and it was all made very simple by the fact that Jessica and Jeremiah included me in their transportation plans. I obviously have my own car but imagine how long it would have taken for me to find parking at all of those places. Top tip: Chat with your photographer about transportation, it often makes more sense to travel together to maximize time.

I met Jessica on Newbury Street where Dani Wagener was doing her magic with make up (I've worked with Dani on a number of weddings now and she's AWESOME!) Dani kindly let me use one of the tables in her studio for some detail shots:


Jessica then headed over to her Matron of Honor's home to get dressed. I told Sarah (MOH) that I had complete paint color envy, every room was painted in the most beautiful color. I felt like I was in a restoration hardware catalogue. Anyhoo, this is a wedding blog not a home decor blog so back to pictures:

This is like one of those lightbulb jokes right? How many bridesmaids does it take...? :)

Jessica - really? Could you be any more beautiful?

Adore these pictures of Jessica's parents seeing her as a bride for the first time:

I had the fab Jennifer of Aphrodite Photography along with me for the day and she shot these images of the guys hanging out with the aforementioned football:

Back to the Harvard Club where Jessica and Jeremiah did their first look on the staircase:

We spent a little time in the Public Gardens: On arrival at Old South Church we did some relaxed family pictures: Can you guess what Jessica's "something blue" was? Almost newlyweds: And with that we're done with part I, part II will be the incredibly personal ceremony at the Gordon Chapel of Old South Church where Jeremiah's father married them along with the walk to the Harvard Club including an impromptu arch of Red Sox fans and then part III will be the wedding reception at the Harvard Club....

No comments