Leah Haydock Photography mentioned in Boston Common Magazine

On Saturday I photographed the wedding of Lauren & James at the Taj Boston - more on that in the next couple of weeks. I really can't say enough good things about how awesome it was to work with these two and then I got this email from the newlyweds on their honeymoon:

Hi Leah,
James and I are sitting in a London pub called the Albert reminiscing (again) over a few pints about the amazing time we had on our wedding day and how great you were to work with when this link came across my phone...
http://bostoncommon-magazine.com/style/articles/boston-beauties-seven-inspiring-women
I thought you may be interested to see your shout out :) I haven't even seen a copy yet! The editor asked me pages of questions and I wasn't sure what they'd include but am glad they put you in!! 
Thank you again for your amazing photography!!! We'll look forward to
seeing how wonderful you captured our evening:)
Many thanks,
Lauren
A screen shot of the online version of the magazine article, if you can't quite see the text it says
New discovery: Wedding blogs. Our photographer’s, leahhaydock.blogspot.com is one of my favorites. Ahhh :) I have two weddings to post before their wedding hits the blog but here's one sneaky peek: Taj Boston Wedding

No comments