Taj Boston Wedding :: St Ignatius Church, Boston College :: Daniella + Mark (Part II)

And....I'm back! Two blog posts in one day. What is the world coming to? Getting ready/detail pictures at Taj Boston and first look in the Boston Public Gardens can be found **here** if you missed them.

Daniella attended Boston College and just next to BC is the beautiful St Ignatius Church. Father Ronald Tacelli actually taught Daniella theology (if I remember correctly) and he had everyone laughing with some of the meaning of life questions she had asked during class. I'll start with Mark waiting for Daniella and let the wedding ceremony pictures speak for themselves: Lindsay Flanagan was my fabulous second shooter for this wedding and the image above of Mark was her shot :)
 

Of course I can't stay quiet for long! I have to tell you what's happening here. Daniella & Mark's moms were invited to take part in the lighting of the unity candle. Usually...the outer candles are lit by family members and then the couple take the outer candles and light the unity candle. I can only assume the moms were just so excited that they went ahead and lit all of the candles ;) and I love Mark and Daniella's expressions when they realised what had happened:

By the power vested in me by the state of my blog I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride: 

Did you notice the adorable little lace bolero that Daniella wore for the church ceremony? I think it's one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. Love it, almost as much as I love this picture of the happy newlyweds:

This is second largest wedding party I have photographed (Bridget & Matt are still in first place with 23 people). The ladies are wearing beautiful navy blue dresses from my fav bridesmaid boutique, Flair on Newbury St:

After the wedding party pictures on the BC campus we got into the limo to head back to the Taj for the rooftop cocktail hour and wedding reception.

You do NOT want to miss tomorrow's blog post, it's going live at 10am so check back to see the stunning flowers from Madison Floral, night time pictures in the Public Gardens, the most hilarious cake cutting and much more....

No comments