I'm going Black Friday crazy!!!
I was thinking that a Black Friday sale might be in order to help you with your holiday shopping and then I got to thinking that the number FIVE should feature in my Black Friday sale because:
1) Leah Haydock Photography is five years old!!! In a time where approximately 50% of small businesses fail within the first two years I think that's something to celebrate
2) It's our five year wedding anniversary on Monday. 5 years ago this weekend we were in Las Vegas with our families getting married - good times indeed.
- This sale is valid for FIVE days only - it ends at midnight on November 28th 2012
- These are crazy good prices for beautiful professional prints
Wallets, 4x6, 5x7 ann even 8x10 prints are just $5 - yes, you ready that correctly
Larger prints are also on sale at $25 for 11x14 and just $50 for 16x24!!!
- It's not just for prints. Showcase your favorite images with gallery canvas wraps, modern acrylic or metal fine art wall pieces (email me if you'd like information about these options or if I can help you pick out the perfect image to blow up)
- There are even cool postage stamp options featuring a favorite engagement or wedding picture ranging from $30-50 - awesome for save the dates or thank you cards
- Prints will arrive in time for the holidays (7-10 days with ground shipping or you can choose faster overnight options)
- If your order comes to more than $20 you can also use the discount code FIVE at checkout to get free ground shipping
Every gallery has been reopened (if you can't remember the link to your gallery just email me and I'll shoot it over)!!!
Of course you can make your own prints from your discs so why bother printing through me?
AND remember that any print larger than an 8x12 (i.e. 11x14 and above) will be perfectly airbrushed, retouched, sized and sharpened for your order so it looks amazing on your wall!
For the technically minded here's the information about the papers used for your prints:
E-Surface Color Paper
Kodak Professional Supra Endura VC Digital Paper is the most popular paper used by professional photographers. This paper boasts accurate color, realistic saturation, excellent neutral flesh reproduction, and great intensity and offers brighter blues, cyans, purples, and reds. Standard Archival Value of 100 years in home display; 200 years in dark storage.
Metallic Paper (pearlescent finish)
Kodak Endura Metallic Paper features a unique pearlescent surface with ultra-bright backgrounds. This paper uses a patented combination of film and laminate layers resulting in striking three-dimensional images. It offers sharp details, and beautifully-saturated colors. Resistant to tearing and curling without any additional lamination. Standard Archival Value of 100 years in home display; 200 years in dark storage.
Leah's comment: I LOVE metallic paper for large prints, I don't recommend it for close up shots (i.e. a picture mostly of your faces as it makes the skin look a little shiny) but it's AMAZING for a large panoramic print or a night time picture.
True B&W Paper (matte finish)
Ilford True B&W paper is designed to make rich black, continuous-tone prints, while avoiding color tints. Panchromatic, resin-coated paper provides excellent tone reproduction. This paper uses a silver-based emulsion rather than dye-based, offering the same imaging performance and characteristics as traditional B&W continuous-tone prints. Specially coated on the back, it accepts ink for crop lines or writing notes. Display and 100-year archival quality.
And as every post is better with a picture, here's a metal wall art print I did for Neeta and Rich of one of their engagement pictures. You can see how it comes ready to hang. The colors just pop!