St Leonard's Church Wedding :: Boston North End :: Amanda + Danny (Part I)

My 2012 wedding season was very top heavy - I had a TON of fall and winter weddings, right now I have 2 weddings left to edit for the year (and one to shoot in just a few days!) so there will be no shortage of weddings on the blog for you to enjoy over the coming weeks :)

It's almost midnight on Christmas Eve and I want to be tucked up in my bed before Santa arrives so I'm going to keep the chatter to a minimum - lots more chatter in part II which will be up in just a few days...

It was one of those crisp November days - the PERFECT day for a Boston wedding the kind where you don't even need a jacket - we couldn't have been more lucky! Amanda and the girls got ready at Boston College Club:

Amanda's niece - most adorable flower girl and not at all camera shy :)

I had the fab Doug Levy along with me for the day, he took these pictures of Danny getting ready:

Back with the girls, it was time for Amanda to get dressed:

We had a few minutes before it was time to depart for church so we took advantage of the still-leafy trees of Commonwealth Avenue. I was loving the muted tones of Amanda's bouquet:

St Leonard's Church is one of the most beautiful churches in Boston's North End. Founded in 1873 it made the perfect setting for Amanda & Danny's wedding ceremony. Amanda entered on the arm of her proud father and Danny was beaming as she walked towards him:

As I took this picture of Amanda, Doug caught the shot of Danny below it: 

Audrey's view from the balcony...

...and mine from the ground: 

Bubble-blowing and cheering friends and family greeted the newlyweds:

In part II we'll have wedding party pictures in Boston Public Gardens and one of the most fun wedding receptions the State Room Boston has ever hosted! Here's just a sneak peek:

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!! :)


No comments