Trump Soho NYC Wedding :: Tara + Mike (Part II)

Did you miss Tara and Mike's getting ready and first look pictures? Noooooooo! Don't worry, you can click **here** to catch up :)

So we're in Trump SoHi  for the wedding ceremony (get it? It's Trump Soho NYC but on the 46th floor so we're SoHi!!!) for the wedding ceremony, the sun was just setting and guests were greeted with a glass of champagne:

Flower girls always make me smile :)

Tara walked down the aisle with her proud parents:

Mike was happily waiting:

The ceremony was the perfect mix of meaningful significance and lighthearted fun:

Guests descended in the elevator to enjoy cocktail hour and then this party really got started :) The whole Trump team were AMAZING to work with - I don't think we've ever been as welcomed at a venue:

Loving the uplighting in the ballroom and the beautiful centerpieces:



Candy bar fun:

Tara and Mike during their first dance as Mr & Mrs:   

Happy and emotional toasts. I was super happy to have not only Audrey with me for this wedding but also local NY photographer Ryan Jensen who caught some magical moments. The picture of Becky in the lower right below is his:

Some surprise toasters :)

Love this picture :)

Parent dances:

Crazy dancefloor fun. The top three images are Ryan's :) 

So we had an opportunity to take in a rooftop view of NYC. Umm - yes - hello?!!?  Love! This is Ryan's image - I love how he framed Tara & Mile so you can see the NYC buildings:

And this is mine :)


Tara & Mike!!! - I'm so happy that you thought of me for your wedding! It was a beautiful day and a fabulous evening and I only hope you love the images half as much as I do! Thank you for trusting me to document your day! It was an absolute pleasure! Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments