Happy Halloween from the Hallowieners 2013

With so many weddings and engagement pictures to share with you it's rare that I post personal stuff on the blog. I have to make an exception for Halloween though! Next up will be Melissa & Morris's North End engagement pictures and then the most stunning wedding of Lea & Aidan at the Boston Harbor Hotel but today I give you....the Hallowieners!!!

They've been SharkWieners

This year....BananaWieners! There were some technical issues and Coco Chanel was initially unable to see:

Paul to the rescue:
It's at times like these that I'm happy I'm a wedding photographer and not a dog photographer. The mini-d's don't follow direction so well:
This was as good as it was going to get. Coco Chanel is a stoic BananaWiener and Tiger Woods just looks defeated. 
Tiger Woods decided to make a run for the warmth of the house discarding her banana costume on the way:
Happy Halloween!!!! How about those Red Sox eh? We're still up in the wilderness of Northern Maine but as soon as I'm back on Monday I'll have lots more wedding and engagement pictures for you! 

In the meantime, if you're a Leah Haydock Photography wedding couple then check your email for your invitation to the inaugural LHP Client Appreciation evening. Sunday November 10th at 6:30pm in Boston - champagne, cheese from my fav Formaggio Kitchen, wine tasting and the Photo Booth for a new picture for your holiday cards! Not to mention surprise gifts and general merriment. Dress up or dress down. Come for the whole evening or stop by for 20 minutes. If you haven't seen your invitation shoot me a note at leah@leahhaydock dot com as I think a few ended up in spam. If you haven't yet replied please do!

1 comment