Andover Baby Pictures :: Introducing Liam

Just two years ago I photographed Katy & Sean's wedding at Atkinson Country Club, it was one of those perfect days and they were hands-down one of my favorite couples that year. It was an absolute pleasure to photograph these high-school sweethearts and I was sad when it was all over as they were so fun to work with! 

So I was delighted to hear they were expecting and last week I got to catch up with them and meet their adorable new baby Liam on his tenth day of being in the world. Not only is Liam the cutest little peanut ever but I think the new parents were looking rather impressive on zero hours of sleep :)
Liam was pretty chill during during his first photo shoot
Baby feet - like grown up feet but smaller and cuter
Relaxing in Daddy's arms
Snugging with Mommy
It can be kind of tiring having everyone tell you how cute you are so Liam decided it was time for his afternoon nap


Congratulations Katy & Sean! It was so lovely to see you both again and to meet Liam who might just be the luckiest little boy in the world to have you two as his parents.

Stay warm and cozy with this impending storm on the way people. And really - Electra is her name? Electra the storm? Coming up next will be an engagement session I shot at Elm Bank with a pretty awesome story...

No comments