Baby Photographer in Melrose, MA :: Baby Matthew

Back in October 2010 I photographed one of my all-time favorites weddings at one of my all-time favorite venues in Boston, The Colonnade Hotel. Here's one of my favorites from their day:

Fast forward to 2014 and Alison and Matt are celebrating a new addition to their little family in the form of the cutest little peanut named Matthew.

Matthew is pretty cute and his parents seem to agree :) 

Almost-giggles, cuddles and hugs:


For the majority of my visit Matthew was mostly milk-drunk and napping:

Although he decided to wake up to rock his little hoodie outfit:

Congratulations Alison & Matt! 

This weekend I'll be photographing Kristin & Dustin's wedding at Flag Hill Winery & Vineyards in NH but next up on the blog I have the most beautiful engagement shoot at the Crane Estate & Crane Beach...

No comments