Halloween Wiener Bats :: Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I'm writing this in the airport en route back to Boston after a week of visiting with my family in the UK. I knew I'd be flying back on Halloween so minutes before I left the house last week I grabbed the dogs and took a couple of quick pictures so I can continue the tradition of posting pictures of dachshunds with lame costumes :)

Coco Chanel & Tiger Woods are thirteen years old now and they're getting grumpier and stinkier but the promise of a dog treat is usually all it takes to get them to sit for a minute, although this year they refused to sit together.

As usual they started off ignoring me: 

Coco looked sad that I was subjecting her to the indignity of bat ears before getting into the Halloween spirit and channeling her inner Vampire Wiener: 

And Tiger was just in it for the dog cookie: 

Have a safe and happy Halloween! I'll be back next week with all sorts of lovely wedding posts and pictures!

If you'd like to see more pictures of miniature dachshunds in silly outfits, enjoy these links:
2014: Hot dog Hallowieners
2013: Banana Hallowieners
2012: Shark Hallowieners (probably still my favorite)
2011: Pumpkin Hallowieners

Non Halloween but still pretty funny:
Easter Wieners
Dachshunds jumping in the snow
Reindeer Wieners

No comments