Boston Engagement Pictures in the North End :: Gabi + Albert

When a couple hires me as their wedding photographer, it's always an honor to be trusted with the big responsibility of documenting their day. When one half of the couple has managed huge weddings and events, chaired various wedding industry groups and met/worked with probably half of the photographers in Boston and then hires me, well, I'm almost blushing!

I first met Gabi maybe 6 or 7 years ago when she managed all of the weddings at The Colonnade Hotel (one of my favorite wedding venues in Boston), over the years I've joked "When you get married, you'd better call me!?" and so I was delighted to hear that she was engaged to Albert AND they wanted me to be their photographer! We met at the Bristol Lounge in the Four Seasons for a pre-shoot beverage. I have a strict "no drinking for Leah" rule at your wedding but we can break the rules a little for an engagement shoot! 

Albert first met Gabi when a mutual friend Catherine insisted they just had to meet. The first date flew by with great conversation, so much in common and led to a second date and since then Gabi and Albert have been pretty much inseparable.


A romantic proposal in Rhode Island was next and Gabi said yes!


It was a rather chilly day but we had a little wander around the Public Gardens to catch the last of the fall foliage before making our way over to the North End where Gabi & Albert used to spend a lot of time.


I realized it's time for me to get a new winter hat! #hatcrush.


 Gabi & Albert will be married at the Boston Harbor Hotel next year (you can just see the iconic arch in the background) and I can't wait to be their photographer! I hope you like these few favorites! 

Next up: Claire & Kevin's Wychmere wedding, Meaghan & Christian's Red Lion Inn wedding, Stephanie & Rob's Rosecliff wedding and more....

No comments