Wedding in Rockport, MA - Caitlin & Matthew (mostly shoes in this post)

At a wedding a couple of weeks ago I lay on the ground to get a picture of the shoes peaking out from under the bride's dress. The father of the bride looked very puzzled and asked me "what's with you and pictures of shoes?"

I like to think it's not so much about the shoes (well, maybe just a little bit) but more about the attention to detail. At each wedding I'm photographing I'm capturing the feelings and emotions and expressions but I'm also making sure I capture all the little details that you've spent months planning and working on.

I already posted on the exquisite wedding stationery that Caitlin had designed and although I know you want to see pictures of the wedding and the beautiful reception it would be remiss of me not to show you some more details first (and maybe some shoes):

Caitlin & Matt's wedding rings:


Details, details:


Still life shoes:


Once in a while I tear myself away from the shoes. You can sometimes find me in the kitchen playing with fridge magnets:


The organic and rustic feel of the flowers worked perfectly in the little town of Rockport, MA. Beautiful beautiful beautiful arrangements by Kristin of www.localcolorflowers.com of Kittery, ME:


Baskets for the flower girls:


Speaking of the flower girls:


Caitlin and the girls giving me "fierce" feet:


What's that? You're done with the shoe pictures and want to see the stunning bride wearing them? Seeing as you asked so nicely, here's Caitlin:


And whilst the girls are walking down the hill to the church, Matt and his twin brother get the ring bearer ready for his big moment:


And with that, it's time for the ceremony **HERE**

No comments