Old State House Wedding :: Boston, MA :: Kate + Chris (Part II)

The Old State House is an amazing historic Boston wedding venue. The ceremony was conducted by the wonderful Carol J. Merletti who I have been dying to meet for the longest time.

Chris entered the room:


And stood patiently at the top of the aisle waiting for Kate:


To the soft music of "She Walks In Beauty" Kate and her father Roy walked down the aisle:


For the whole ceremony Chris held Kate's hands in his:


Carol is an AMAZING Justice of the Peace and conducted the ceremony perfectly. You should also click on her name to check out her website if you're looking for a Massachusetts JP with all sorts of unique ideas to personalize your wedding:


The ring exchange:


And by the power vested in me by the state of my blog, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride:


I think it's fairly safe to say that these two newlyweds are pretty happy!


If you get married at the Old State House they will kindly open up the window to allow you out on the balcony for pictures...but if you'd like to see those pictures then you'll have to come back tomorrow...

Did you miss the getting ready pictures? Check them out **here**
Or the engagement pictures **here**
Want to see my website? www.LeahHaydock.com
Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/leahhaydock
Email me leah@leahhaydock.com

No comments