Newburyport Baby Pictures :: Georgette + Brett + Rowan

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I used to do TONS of family photography and then weddings stole my heart (and all of my time) but I make time for baby pictures when it's one of my wedding couples. I love catching up seeing them with their new little mini-me.

Having said that, my family/baby pictures are not particularly traditional. I'm not going to fix everyone's clothes and I don't mind a little baby drool - there are a ton of photographer/studios out there who'll do the "Smile" kind of shoot and so I warn my clients that these will be more environmental/relaxed pictures. No giant fake numbers or cake smashes or babies in teacups :)

Anyhoo, a few weeks ago I met up with Georgette and Brett one of my 2009 couples (I don't know what was in the water in 2009 but it was a bumper crop year for babies!) and their adorable baby boy Rowan:


Quick reminder - here's Brett & Georgette on their wedding day in 2009. It rained like crazy - torrential weather for their Cape wedding - but they say rain on your wedding day is lucky...


And here they are today!



Rowan had the best expressions ever:


I suggested to Brett & Georgette that we sit Rowan in the sand and get some pictures of the two of them. Not having any children I was unaware of their love for eating sand...


Ummm, hello cute family!


Daddy and Rowan:


Mommy and Rowan:


Rowan even makes drooling look adorable:


I call this one "Flying Baby"


Bye bye Baby Rowan :) You're a lucky little man to have the parents you do.


Do you want your own relaxed family pictures with the word "smile!" banned from the session? Email me leah@leahhaydock.com for more information about scheduling a session over the winter...

1 - view comments for this post:

Tracy Dapp said...

OH the cuteness in these pictures! :)Those big brown eyes are amazing!!!

Post a Comment