Engagement Pictures in the Boston Public Library :: Daniella + Mark

Grüezi! translates as Hello! in Switzerland which is where I am right now.

Mr H has a rather insane work travel schedule and instead of coming home last week he had to extend his trip :( so he suggested I come out to meet him :) I had marvelous plans to do a ton of work whilst he was in the office but I have mostly been sleeping and sightseeing...

Anyhoo, just before I left I photographed two Boston engagement shoots and here's the first one. I first photographed Daniella and Mark in NYC which is where they live. They're getting married in the Taj Boston in May and I can't wait to be their wedding photographer! We'd talked about doing some Boston engagement pictures too and for Valentine's Day Mark surprised Daniella with a coupon "Good for one Boston engagement shoot with Leah" - what an excellent Valentine's gift! :)

You should click **here** to catch up on Daniella and Mark's NYC engagement pictures if you missed them for some reason. And before you go any further, make sure you've liked my official facebook page **here** - I always post a couple of wedding sneak peeks the day after.....

Boston weather has been so bizarre this winter; it was fairly chilly with rain forecast so we shot outside for a little bit and then headed into the warmth of the Boston Public Library.





Officially I should have used a tripod for this picture but a)photography is only allowed in the library as long as you don't use a tripod or flash and b)carrying a tripod around for an engagement shoot sucks. So I had Daniella and Mark stay very still knowing that everyone else would be walking quickly around them. I didn't count on this little guy trying to figure out what was going on but I kind of think he adds to the picture:



We made a stop at the Taj which is where the wedding will take place:


Something a bit different but I'm kind of liking it...


That's it for today. I'm off to buy more Swiss chocolate and eat more cheese. Happy Friday!

No comments