Leah Haydock Photography Reviews :: What it's REALLY like to have me as your wedding photographer...

I posted on Monday about how choosing your wedding photographer is such a HUGE decision. You ask married friends for recommendations, you scour websites and blogs, you google images like crazy, you meet with your favorite photographers and then you have to trust this person to document your wedding day.

When I meet with couples I try to give them an idea of how I work, what kind of preparation there is before the wedding, how I'm as unobtrusive as possible on the wedding day (except for family formals when I'm working like crazy to get beautiful relaxed mantel-worthy pictures as fast as possible so your faces don't break with constant smiling). I try to convey how much I truly love getting to know my couples and their families and how it's such an honor to be allowed into their lives on this incredibly important day. But it's kind of hard to explain.

Luckily, I have wonderful clients whose weddings I've photographed over the last five years who can tell you first-hand what it's like to have me as your wedding photographer. Take it away!



Note that I'm in no way a wedding planner! Wedding planning is a whole different game and skill set, I know lots of awesome wedding plannersand I am happy to pass along their info! I just love working with couples in the run-up to the wedding to advise on the best photography timeline to maximize your time together and to make sure we get those epic pictures you want - and I love recommending other wedding vendors who I've seen in action time and time again and I feel confident referring.

If you missed real life couples talking about their favorite wedding pictures you can watch it **here**
Conversations about doing a first look **here**

If you're planning your own wedding in Boston, NH or Maine and you're still looking for a wedding photographer you can find my website at www.LeahHaydock.com, like my Facebook page or email me at leah@leahhaydock.com. I photograph 20-25 weddings each year. 2012 is completely booked (unless you happen to be doing a mid-week Maine elopement) and I have just 14 dates left for 2013...

No comments