Newburyport Engagement Pictures :: Lea + Aidan

Hello! I took a little vacation for a few days to recharge my batteries before the second half of my 2013 wedding season starts on Saturday and it's been all sorts of fun - camping in Acadia, visiting Bar Harbor, eating too much lobster, hanging with new friends at the lake. And now I'm back!

Lea and Aidan are getting married at the Boston Harbor Hotel in October and we met up in Newburyport for part II of their engagement pictures. You can see part I *here*.



Newburyport is one of my favorite places to photograph in. Within 15 minutes you have a State Park, a beautiful beach, the harbor area, the traditional New England downtown area and all sorts of interesting places in between

We headed out to the beach as the sun got lower in the sky. How cute are these two?
Aidan drew a big "A ♥ L" in the sand
Lea and Aidan are super fun to hang out with, we saw the lifeguard station and I was all "Hmmm, might be kind of cool to..." and before I finished my sentence they were climbing up:
We then returned to Newburyport for a few late night pictures once the old fashioned gas lamps had come on:
Lea & Aidan - I hope you like this handful of favorites. The full gallery is uploading right now! I can't wait for your wedding! It'll be here before you know it :)
Next up on the bloggity blog will be Sarah & Kevin's wedding at Church of the Covenant and the Ritz Carlton Boston Common...

No comments