Maudslay Park and Newburyport Photographer :: Katie + Joel

Last week I hit the weather jackpot with Katie & Joel, it was the perfect New England early summer day. We started our afternoon in Maudslay State Park:

By the way, if you haven't yet commented/voted on the topics for "Helpful Wedding Information" week on the blog there's still time! Check out the blog post **here** or comment directly on my facebook page

We headed over to Newburyport with a stop on the way for a frosty beverage and quick outfit change. Sometimes couples ask me if they have to change outfits - totally up to you! I am loving Katie's dress here :)


Katie and Joel are really great together. If you want to know how they got together - kickball anyone? - you can check out this post

Newburyport is one of my favorite locations; you can find all sorts of interesting little areas not to mention the beautiful harbor area:

I can't wait to photograph Katie & Joel's wedding at the Seaport Winter Garden and the Colonnade hotel later this summer. Cocktail hour on the roof top pool area? Yes please!

I'd like to take credit for setting up this shot but it was totally Joel who wanted to incorporate the water into the picture. 

Katie was very brave. She conquered her fear of heights to hop up onto this wall area - in heels no less! Joel provided encouragement, support and held on tight. Perfect husband material :) 

Katie & Joel - thank you for a fun afternoon! I hope you like this handful of my favorite pictures - lots more on the way! See you in 2 months!!!

1 comment