Charlestown Family Photographer :: Baby Thomas

As a photographer I'm given access to pretty huge moments in people's lives. I get to know couples in the run up to the big day, hear their hopes for their wedding day and marriage. I'm there when a bride puts on her wedding dress, I get to document the look on a groom's face when he sees his significant other for the first time. I'm in the heart of sometimes really intimate family moments and then as the wedding reception winds up - I head out into the night and that's it.

So it's great when I get to photograph new arrivals to the family and catch up with former wedding clients! I've been lucky enough to photograph Becky & Duke's wedding, the arrival of their first born son August, his first birthday and now it's time for Baby Thomas!    

August had just woken up from a nap so was a little shy at first but the millions of buttons on my camera enticed him over. He even took a selfie:

Becky's parents were visiting/helping out as Duke was in work:

August and Thomas hung out a little:

Brothers:

Becky and Thomas:

Thomas was exhausted after his first photoshoot so I headed out to photograph Ashlee and Eric's engagement session which is coming up next on the blog!

No comments