A bunch of adorable little newborn babies! :: Maine and Boston Newborn Photographer

If you're a regular blog reader then you'll know that 95% of my posts are weddings and engagement pictures. Once in a while I like to surprise you all with some super cute babies! I thought I'd recap some of the baby pictures I've taken recently.

I'll start with Katie and John. They were married at Wollaston Golf Club and just welcomed baby Maeve to their family. Maeve made the cutest little squeaking noises throughout our mini photo session! 

A couple of weeks ago I visited with LeeAnne and Josh in Wells, Maine. I was their Laudholm Farm Wedding Photographer and it was a blast to see them all settled in their new home and meet baby Benjamin

And then just last week I made my way to Hingham to meet up with Jo-Ann and Ben whose wedding I photographed at Glen Magna Farms. This time it was time to meet baby Josephine.  Newborn babies are obviously fairly unpredictable so when Josephine decided it was time for lunch I played with the cats :)

I hope that satisfied any cravings you might have had for cute baby pictures! If you'd like to schedule your own newborn or family photoshoot then email me at leah@leahhaydock.com for pricing and other information!

Next up will be some rather exciting "Best Of" posts!

And one last housekeeping announcement, if you're procrastinating on ordering any professional prints  then WEDNESDAY DEC 18th is the last day if you'd like them to arrive in time for the holidays!

No comments