Maternity Pictures on the Beach :: Kerianne + Adam

Good morning! Let's switch it up from all of the wedding and engagement pictures I've been sharing with you. Today I have a great couple for you - Kerianne and Adam - and a baby bump! 

Some of you will likely recognize Kerianne as part of the super talented team at Les Fleurs in Andover, MA - one of my very favorite flower designers. If you're in the Andover, MA area you have to stop by - they have the most BEAUTIFUL arrangements and plants and things for your home in the store. Kerianne asked me if I could recommend a photographer to take some maternity pictures and whilst I usually stick to weddings and engagements I couldn't say no. Kerianne and the whole Les Fleurs team have been SO wonderful to work with at so many weddings - from bringing all the flowers in a day early to avoid the traffic ban in the blizzard to making up a perfect little bouquet for an out-of-town couple eloping in Boston - that I was happy to do a mini maternity shoot! 

Kerianne and Adam actually met in high school and were friends growing up. Adam smiled as he told me Kerianne was his first kiss. Life took them in different directions and they lost touch for a while.

Kerianne made this beautiful flower crown:

And I figured I'd play with my tilt-shift lens:

More recently Adam was on vacation at the lake when Kerianne texted him. He was delighted to hear from her and called her immediately. They made plans to meet up and boom - now they're engaged and having a baby!

Kerianne & Adam - hope you like these! Can't wait to meet your new baby! 

No comments